Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Maja Design June Mood Board

Hello,I am here to share with you a card I made using the Mood Board Challenge for June......
We had a very long cold winter & our Spring was also cold in fact we got 8 inches of snow on May 1st. I now have all of my annuals in & my garden is coming along nicely,so I can now say summer is here!!!!
Out of the Mood Board I used, the color palette,Summer at Last, swirls,die cuts,pearls,flowers,ribbon,fence & Joy, The Mood Board is based on the Antligen Collection.....
Out of this the Antligen Collection I used, Kaffe pa trappen, Solen varmer, Ljusblaa dagar, Natren doftar & Pingst. Here are some closeups of detail......
The die cuts are from MFTstamps.com. I applied some rock candy crackle on to the leaves,then when that dried I inked the edges using a soft brown....
llllllllllllllllllllllllll
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love the rolled corner with that lovely ribbon/braid tie.

    ReplyDelete