Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Autumn **** Maja Design***

Hello,I am here to share with you a LO I did using the beautiful Walking in the Forest Collection from Maja Design...

From this Collection I used, Mountain Ash BS, When Leaves are Falling, Maple,Last Flowers BS, Knitted Sweater,  Die Cut Letters BS, Die Cut Sheet & lots of the BS Labels. I used Kelly Klapsteins, Double the Fun Sketch ,for Canadian Scrapbooker Mag.....
It has been a very long time since I have done a double LO, the photo's are of my oldest son Sigurdur, here is a close up of the first page.....
2nd page........

 The Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is seaweed stem,steampunk clock face & gears,wordlet Autumn,retro frame,leaf buttons mini,leaves mixed. Here are some closeups of detail.....

I used Tim Holtz vintage photo on the pieces of chipboard then inked the edges,on the steampunk clock face & gears I used Tim Holtz adirondack alcohol ink (sunset orange). I glued the upper left piece of chipboard on to paper,then applied rock candy crackle,then when that dried I applied Tattered Angels Chalkboard (decadence) to bring out the cracks......
I used vintage photo stain & tattered angels decadence on the frame,then glued on some jb selections metallic gunmetal glass beads,I also used vintage photo stain on the seaweed stem.....
On the wordlet I used vintage photo stain,crackle,then chalk to bring out the cracks.I first inked the leaves with sunset orange,then applied rock candy crackle,then inked the edges & rubbed in different shades of brown.

.

I.
I inked the edges of the paper with TA decadence using a paint brush......
I did a lot of layers,distressing & stitching....

I also watered down vintage photo stain and applied it to all the paper to deepen the color....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Rachelle, I love it. Your attention to detail is mind blowing. These colours are rich and warm and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Rachelle. You totally rocked the sketch and the pictures are adorable. This paper is gorgeous I just wish is was more available! All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Come visit I have a contest running right now if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work with these fabulous Autumnal papers... I can see following you is going to be very bad for my credit cards!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachelle

    Thi is really very beautiful, i like the metallic gunmetal glass beads al over your LO, there is so much to see.

    Greetigs, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Rachie...no one does details as good as you do. Your works are always pieces of art, and I find inspiration in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete