Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Changes ****Maja Design*****

Hello,I am here to share with you a Design Team LO, I did for Maja Design using the beautiful Walking in the Forest Collection. The photo is of a mannequin that I have used as a garden ornament for years. This is her this year look & this year I gave her a purse & filled it with impatients. It is still early in the season,so there is much more plant growth to happen.
Out of the Walking in the Forrest Collection I used: Die Cut Letters- BS,Last Flowers-BS, & The Colors of Fall -BS
I did distressed,stitched layers,but on this LO I added Corrugated paper in my layers, that I applied Decadence Chalkboard Glimmer Mist to....
The mannequin hair is burgundy,so that is why I choose to use these colors....

I first used rock candy on the black cardstock fuchsia branch from Scrap Fx & when that dried I played with different tones of green LuminArte's for the leaves & stem & for the flowers I used a couple shades of burgundy...
I also did a bit of stamp work & stencil work....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Rachelle all of these are just again breathtakingly beautiful...a real feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work; gorgeous colors! Every detail so full of
    texture and interest!! Never know quite where to begin
    because it is all so vintage and wonderful! I do like how
    you stamped and then did some masking over. And the corrg. board
    is sooo cool! Your stitching, distressing and soo many layers!
    Just love it all. It's very earthy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious layers of texture - and such a wonderful natural colour palette - just beautiful work altogether.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete