Thursday, October 19, 2017

Remember Today ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I am here to share with you LO I did , using the new Rusty Autumn Collection & a couple sweet photo's of Janene's daughter Norah....

The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Rusty Autumn
12x12 Collection: Rusty Autumn
I used:
RA-86783 Rusty Autumn Collection - Orchard Feast A
Orchard Feast
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves A
Sunflower Delight
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves B
Sunflower Delight-BS
Archival Board
AB-86745 6x6 Archival Board - Remember Today (White)
Remember Today White
AB-86707 6x6 Archival Board - Love (White)
Love White
Flowers Summer 2017
CB-86127 Cottage Blooms - Cantaloupe
Cottage Blooms
BB-86219 Blossom Blends - Cantaloupe
Blossom Blends
Vintage Shades
Vintage Shades - Sage Blossoms
Sage
Texture
Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream 4" X 1m RB 84376
Burlap Ribbon Roll Cream
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording-5ply
Other Elements used: clear gesso, clear crackle, LuminArt H20 Silk, Tonic Crystal Drops-Pale Gold, Pebbles Chalk
Here are some close ups...
For the back ground I used Orchard Feast & Sunflower Delight. I used 2 sheets of the Orchard Feast, one as the back ground & the other for fussy cutting, ripping & the matting of the photo. I ripped pieces from the Orchard Sheet & from the Sunflower sheet & glued the Burlap Ribbon into the layers on the top & the bottom of the background....
Shows a flower cluster using a piece from the Blossom Blends, Vintage Shades Flowers,& Ferns & Locket from the Archival Board...

I fussy cut the border from the Orchard Sheet, glued on the Marrakesh Trellis, & the photo of Norah. I then glued on the piece I cut out, plus I added from the cut out sheet, the piece from the barrel on to this barrel....
For the Archival Board, I used clear gesso on the pieces, I used the the clear crackle,so that the crackle did not crumble off...

I cut out the pumpkin ruler piece & glued the ivy corner under...
Glued some 5 ply jute cording onto the top...
Matted Norah's photo, glued it onto the burlap, glued the barb wire under the burlap, then glued on the piece that is in the Cottage Blooms Package...
I glued on some brick pieces, Vintage Shades Flowers, & some cut outs....
Here are a few more close ups.....






Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I will be back tomorrow with another LO using the Rusty Autumn Collection.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment