Monday, February 18, 2013

Bath Time ****Scrap Fx****

Hello,I am here to share with you a LO I did using some of Scrap Fx's new releases....

The photo is of my BF's grand daughter,baby Kaylie,she is so cute. The scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is: Wordlet Bath Time B Modern (2012386),Flourish T Spray (2011075) & Clear Splats ((2012303).I also used the Fika Collection from Maja Design on this LO.Here are some closeups of detail....
I also used on this LO,Maja Design's Beautiful Fika Collection.
I used bisque liquid pearls on the T Spray & once it dried I rubbed in some caramel chalk.

On the wordlet I used denim ink,then rock candy crackle,once that dried I applied slate tattered angles dried it ,then rubbed in some purple chalk.For the splats & acrylic circles on the wordlet I first stamped them with bisque liquid pearls,then painted on slate tattered angels & when that dried I rubbed in purple chalk.


Scrap Fx is having a design team call,deadline to submit your application is March 1st,so if you love to play with chipboard be sure to check out the Scrap Fx blog for more details,we are also having a blog hop it starts February 22 Australian time & goes until Feb 25,be sure to join in the fun you can win some amazing prizes!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. The blue and print layers are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo very sweet! Love the awesome details...and the layering is so amazing! Loveing your layouts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete