Friday, January 19, 2018

So much Goodness & Serenity****Dusty Attic****

Hello, today I am here to share with you a couple LO's I did using Dusty Attic's Beautiful Products....
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Corrugated Card
Corrugated Card
Love Heart Corners
Love Heart Corners
Key to my Heart
Key to my Heart
Doodads #5
Doodads #5
Flower Buds #2
Flower Buds #2
Zippers
Zippers
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Mini Captions #10
Mini Captions #10
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/
Cottage Life
CL-86516 Cottage Life - Fresh Delivery B
Fresh Delivery-BS
Rusty Autumn
RA-86820 Rusty Autumn Collection - Captivating B
Captivating
Flowers
BB-86202 Blossom Blends - Sandcastle
Blossom Blends-Sandcastle
GS-86301 Garden Seeds - Sandcastle
Garden Seeds-Sandcastle
Floral Mixology
FM-85793 Floral Mixology - Galway Gray
Galway Gray
Other Elements used: Shimmerz-Creameez-Firm Foundation, Lindys-Magical-Midnight Rendezvous,beads
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I ripped & painted the DA corrugated card with the Shimmerz -Creameez -Firm Foundation  & layered these pieces into the pieces of ripped 49 and Market papers...
I painted most of the chipboard with the firm foundation & the darker pieces with the Midnight Rendezvous. 
I glued pieces of  fresh delivery-BS under the  Love Heart Corners then glued on some beads. I also glued beads onto other pieces of the chipboard & used them as flower centers. Here are a few more close ups...






Serenity
The Dusty Attic used:
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
String Frames small
String Frames small
Cogs 2
Cogs 2
Mini Cogs 15pk
Mini Cogs
Cog Cluster
Cog Cluster
Notebook Edge Border
Notebook Edge Border
mini Chicken Wire
mini Chicken Wire
Ferns
Ferns
Word Pack #5
Word Pack #5

The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/
Rustic Barn Large Blooms RB 84314
Rustic Barn Large Blooms
Rustic Barn Medium Blooms
Other Elements used: LuminArt-Silks-Azurite, Black Emerald, Majestic Blue, Emperor's Gold, Chestnut Brown, Golden Monarch...
















Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!Photo Booth Wedding

    ReplyDelete