Friday, January 19, 2018

Moments *****49 and Market*****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using some of 49 and Market's Winter 2018 Beautiful New releases.........
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/
Tattered Garden
TG-87254-Tattered-Leaves-B
Tattered Leaves
TG-87322-Tattered-Laser-Cut-Outs-Bonus
Extra Bonus Sheet & Bonus Sheet from 6x6
Laser Cut Sheet
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out

Dandelion Fields

Vintage Shades:
VS-86011-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Orchid
Cluster-Orchid
VS-87001-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Orchid
Botanical Blend-Orchid
VS-87131-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Orchid
Potpourri-Orchid

AB-86769 6x6 Archival Board - Happy Moments (White)
6x6 Archival Board-White Happy Moments
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording- Single Ply
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording-5ply
Other Elements used: Dusty Attic-String Frame, Industrial Chain,Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle, LuminArt-Black Emerald, Iridescent gold silk, Liquid Pearls Gold, Versa Mark Ink Pad-Pinecone, Stickles-linen
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers, I ripped pieces from Tattered Leaves-BS, & the Tattered bonus sheet. I inked the edges with the pinecone ink pad. This image also shows layers of dandelions from the laser cut out sheet....
I framed the quote with the small DA string frame, then glued it into the layers, then made a cluster using the laser cuts, cut outs & potpourri flower...

I framed the photo with the laser cut wreath & single ply jute. I then glued on the branches that were primed with clear gesso, painted with clear crackle, then painted with the black emerald & iridescent gold silk. I also used the gold liquid pearls on the berries on the branches...In the flower cluster I used Vintage Shades-Cluster & Botanical, plus the dandelions...

In this cluster I used the clocks & dandelions from the laser cut out & Botanical flowers...

This is the bird cage from the laser cut out sheet, I glued it onto a piece from the bonus sheet, then added the DA industrial chain, & made clusters out of the laser cut outs, cut outs & bird...


Thank you so much for taking the time to look & I will be posting lots over the next few days using the new releases.....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome website!
    Photo Booth Wedding

    ReplyDelete