Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Little Dreamer ***Dusty Attic Sketch/ Mood Board for August

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did using Dusty Attic's Sketch/Mood Board Challenge for August......

The Challenge has a amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher to the  Dusty Attic Website  for the winner. To enter all you need to do, is use the Mood Board for Inspiration,  you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side of the bar of the Dusty Attic Blog...

The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Dream Catcher #2
Dream Catcher#2
Indian Arrow #2
Indian Arrow
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll
Crazy Stitching small
Crazy Stitching Small
mini Feathers
Mini Feathers
Nameplate
mini Words #2
Mini Words #2
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry
The Report VA 4543 B
The Report-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
heirloom-cut-outs-b
Cut Outs-BS
Gabrielle Pollacco Stamps
GP-85878 Faded Damask Stamp Set (3x4)
Faded Damask
Other Elements used: Prima Roses-Solid Rose, Little Birdie mini roses, Prima Rosette Trim, The Crafters Workshop-mini Damask, Prima say it in crystals, Prima Pearls,Prills-Mini Pearls, LuminArt Oyster, Versa Mark-Pinecone
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I did some ripping, distressed the edges & hand stitching..
I painted the ripped edges with oyster-H20...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle, once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with oyster silk, & rubbed in brown chalk...
I also did some stencil work....
For the frame I used some chipboard waste pieces & glued the crazy stitching onto it. For the flower clusters I used Prima Roses, Rosette Trim, Little Birdie mini roses, Pearls & Prills....
I strung beads onto wire to dangle off of the dream catcher & Indian Arrow...I also glued on some crystals....
I also glued cheesecloth under the dream catcher, applied liquid pearls & made another flower cluster... Here are a few more close ups...



Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I am looking forward to see what you come up with, with this months challenge.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment