Sunday, August 20, 2017

Cuddles ****49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, another LO I did using 49 and Markets new Summer releases, Cottage Life Collection, Cottage layered Embellishments & Cottage Blooms....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Cottage Life
CL-86493 Cottage Life - Garden Seeds A
Cottage Life Garden Seeds 12x12 & 8x8
CL-86547 Cottage Life - Cottage Cut Outs A
Cottage Cut Outs
CL-86578 Cottage Life Layered Embellishments
Layered Embellishments
Cottage Blooms
CB-86080 Cottage Blooms - Linen
Linen
CB-86103 Cottage Blooms - Poppy
Poppy
Blossom Blends
BB-86172 Blossom Blends - Poppy
Poppy

Garden Seeds
GS-86271 Garden Seeds - Poppy
Poppy
GS-86318 Garden Seeds - Linen
Linen
Textures
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon-Natural
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Word Pack #11
Word Pack /11
Wordpl@y #2
Wordplay /2
Quoted Sentiments #1
Quoted Sentiments /1
Here are some close ups....

Shows a flower cluster using Cottage Blooms-Linen & Poppy, Blossom Blends-Poppy, Cottage Life Layered embellishments, Rustic Collection Textures-Jute Cording & Dusty Attic Quote...
I used 2 12x12 sheets & a sheet of 8x8 of the Cottage Life Garden Seeds, to do some layers, ripping, fussy cutting & for matting of the photo. This image also shows another flower cluster, I fussy cut the flowers over the doily, then for the cluster I used Blossom Blooms-Linen, Garden Seeds-Poppy & pieces from the layered embellishments....
I love the rooster in this Collection, this one is from the layered embellishments...
I matted the Photo with the 8x8 sheet, that I distressed the edges, then did some hand stitching. I then glued on the circle piece that is in the Cottage Blooms package, & did some flower clusters...
I did some punch work, hand stitching & glued the piece of lace that is in the Cottage Blooms package under that layer...I also ripped the top right corner, glued some burlap trim into the layer & made a flower cluster...

I fussy cut this area, the top left corner...
I did not do much with the chipboard, I just inked the edges with Versa Mark ink pad-pinecone....Here are a few more close ups....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment