Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you another winter LO I did, hopefully the last winter until next winter!
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/
heirloom-cut-outs-a
Heirloom Cut Outs
heirloom-cut-outs-b
Heirloom Cut Outs-BS
Botanical Press VA 4499 A
Vintage Artistry Botanical Press
Shimmer and Shine - Amber Fleur Des Champs
Shimmer and Shine-Amber Fleur Des Champs
Shimmer and Shine -Amber Melange
Shimmer and Shine-Amber Melange
Rustic Barn Small Blooms RB 84338
Rustic Barn Small Blooms
Multi Beige BM-85076
Basic Flowers-Multi-Beige
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Door #3
Door #3
Old Wooden Fence small
Old Wooden Fence
Branches  6pk
Branches 6pk
Branches and Berries
Branches & Berries
mini Icicles
mini icicles
Leaves
Leaves
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire
Happy
Happy
Mini Captions #9
Mini Captions #9
Other Elements used: Tim Holtz Clear Crackle Paint, White Crackle, Prima Snowflake Texture, Glass Glitter Pearl, Prills-mini pearls & fuzzy navel, corrugated paper, brown ink pad, Shimmerz Inklings-Sun kissed,Chocolate & Diamonds,& LuminArt-Silk-Heavenly White
Here are some close ups.....

For the paper layers on the top & bottom of the background,I ripped the Heirloom Cut Out-BS sheet at a angle & glued corrugated paper under those pieces....


Shows a flower cluster, using Shimmer and Shine, Rustic Blooms, Chipboard branches & leaves & a barrel that I cut out from the Heirloom cut out sheet. I applied the snow texture, glitter & prills, on to the top of the barrel, & glued the Title on to the barrel....
I framed the photo, with pieces from the old wooden fence, that I had painted with white crackle paint. I a applied the Snow texture, sprinkled on the glass glitter on to the wet texture, let dry, then glued on some Prills..... Love the suitcase in the cut out sheet!!!!
I altered the flower centers, by using fuzzy navel Prills, & applied the snow texture & glass glitter to the outside edges of the flowers...
I painted the door with the white crackle & glued the Heirloom Cut Out-BS under. I also glued a icicle on the top of the door that I painted with clear crackle, let dry, then painted with the LuminArt- heavenly white- silk. Then I applied the snow texture, glass glitter & prills, on to the top of the icicle...





Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Another gorgeous layout! I really love how you used the cut outs! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete