Friday, February 17, 2017

Altered Dress Form ***Dusty Attic*****

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a altered dress form I did, using Dusty Attic Chipboard.....

The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Peacock Feather
Peacock Feathers
Elegant Pearls
Elegant Pearls
Lacey Pendant Drops
Lacey Pendant Drops
Ornate Crosses
Ornate Cross
Pearl Accents
Pearl Accents
Corner Flourish #3
Corner Flourish #3
Tropical Foliage #2
Tropical Foliage #2
Leaves #3
Leaves #3
Decorative Flourish Set
Decorative Flourish Set
Lacing Tash
Other elements used: I am Roses,lace,ribbon,tulle,black gesso,pearls,say it in crystals,Prills clear crackle, LuminArt Silks,Azurite,Black Emerald, Bolivian Blue,Meridian Blue,


Here are some close ups.........
I died the ribbon using the same LuminArt colors, with watered down H2O's
I painted all elements with black gesso, then applied clear crackle onto most of the chipboard pieces.
Once the crackle dried I played with the LuminArt silks & H2O's











Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle



1 comment:

  1. What a FANTASTIC vision!! This is the most gorgeous dress form I've seen yet! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete