Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sisters/Friends ****49 and Market ****

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did combining 49 and Markets, Heirloom Bontanicals with the Flower Fairies Collection....
The 49 and Market used:
From the Heirloom Botanicals Collection:
Faded Blooms
Heirloom Cut Outs
From the Flower Fairies:
Flower Fairies of Spring In the Garden FFS-4437
In the Garden-BS
Garden Blooms Pale Lavender
Garden Vine-Dusty Shale
Gabi Haute Couture Stamp Set GP 4673
Gabi's Haute Couture Stamp Set
The Dusty Attic used:
lacey Heart Frames
Lacey Heart Frames
Whimsy Frames #1
Whimsy Frames #1
Whimsy Frames #2
Whimsy Frames #2
Marrakesh Trellis small
Marrakesh Trellis Small
Love Heart Corners
Love Heart Corners
Mini Captions #8
Mini Captions #8
Quoted Sentiments #1
Quoted Sentiments #1
mini Blossoms #2
Mini Blossoms #2
mini Branches #2
Mini Branches #2
Swirl Vine #2
Swirly Vine #2
Birdcage #7
Bird Cage #7
Fancy Trim #7
Fancy Trim #7
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC

For the background, I used Flower Fairies "in the Garden", bottom layer, next layer, Heirloom Botanicals "faded blooms" & the top layer using HB Sanctuary, that I had done some punch work on the top & bottom. I distressed the edges, glued these sheets together, then did some hand stitching... I also used the faded bloom sheet under the frames....
I painted all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then TH rock candy crackle, onto some of the pieces. For the color used on the chipboard I used Nuvo crystal drops,Raspberry Pink, & Neptune. I squeezed it on to the raised areas, & painted it on to the crackle...
On the top left of the photo, is where I used part of Gabi's Haute Couture stamp, that I framed & glued it under the photo...
I love the butterfly cut outs, from the cut out sheet...
Shows the other half of Gabi's stamp & a flower cluster using Garden Vine-Dusty Shale, Garden Blooms- Pale Lavender, Dusty Attic Chipboard & butterfly cut outs...
To add more texture, I glued on the Marrakesh Trellis small, I glued on some DA white pearls, primed the pearls with clear gesso, then painted them with the neptune liquid pearls.
In the flower cluster, I used the garden blooms, DA mini branches, & a clock from the cut out sheet...

I used 2 sheets of the sanctuary sheet, then cut out the the right side, glued it on top, added the DA birdcage, flower cluster, butterfly, & crystal drops....
Here are a few more close ups...

Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


  1. WOW - You got the colors down to a science! Fabulous!

  2. You turn pretty things into pure gorgeousness! Such beautiful colors and use of the chippies. I just want to stare at it.

  3. This is exquisite, the details on this layout are stunning..