Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hello World ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO using 49 and Market's, http://www.49andmarket.com/, beautiful Heirloom Bontanicals Collection, Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, & Rustic Mini Blooms....
The 49 and Market used:
Heirloom Botanicals Collection
Passage-84888
Passage
Conservatory-84918
Conservatory
Harmony-84871
Harmony
Heirloom-Cut-Outs-84956
Heirlooms Cut Outs
garden-bloom-blush-500x500
Garden Blooms Blush
garden-vine-blush-500x500
Garden Vine Blush
garden-bloom-dusty-shale-500x500
Garden Blooms -Dusty Shale
Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms RB 84291
Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms
Rustic Green Mini Daisy Blooms RB 84284
Rustic Green Mini Blooms
PRILLS Minnie Pearls
Prills-Mini Pearls
The Dusty Attic used:
Skeleton Clock Faces
Skeleton Clock Faces
String Frames small
String Frames Small
Vine Frames #1
Vine Frames #1
Swirly Vine #4 small
Swirly Vine #4 Small
Birdcage #5
Birdcage #5

Word Disks #1
Word Disks #1
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
XOXO
XOXO
Here are some close ups.....
For the back ground I used 2 sheets of the passage, I cut the first sheet about 3/4 inches, in on the outside edges, I did not cut the bottom, & went as far as the birdcage cluster on the top. I used the 2nd sheet to hand cut out the bird cage cluster, the bottom, & matting of the photo...
Passage-84888

I distressed the edges, glued it on to the Conservatory sheet, & hand stitched those pieces together...
Conservatory 84918
I cut out the inside of the Conservatory sheet, to use for matting, & glued it on to old paper I had on my shelf.....
Shows a cluster using, Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, Mini Rustic Blooms, Dusty Attic Chipboard, & the barrel & butterflies from the cut out sheet...
I only glued down the out side edges of the Passage sheet, this allowed me to tuck pieces under....
I painted the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with Shimmerz inklings, Chocolate & Diamonds, for the "brown", & for the Teal I used. LuminArte Teal Zircon, Silk, & softened it with Shimmerz inklings Sheer Bliss....
Shows another flower cluster, using Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, Rustic Mini Blooms, Cut outs, Dusty Attic Bird Cage & Foliage, & a Doily. I altered the mini blooms, I painted them with clear gesso, then LuminArte Teal Zircon Silk, for the "TEAL", & Rustic Rose silk, on the melon flowers. Once the silk dried I painted them with the shimmerz, sheer bliss, to tone down the color. I used Prills, mini pearls, for the flower centers....
Shows layers, I glued the skeleton clock onto the Harmony-BS, & painted that piece with clear crackle, once the crackle dried I rubbed in some brown chalk to bring out the cracks...
I cut out the bird cage cluster, & glued it to the top of the main back ground sheet. I painted the bird cage with the clear crackle,then added to the cluster, using a Garden Bloom, Rustic Mini Blooms, Cut Outs & DA chipboard, I used the Vine Frames for all the smaller foliage, I cut it into pieces...
Here are a few more close ups.....



Thank you so much for taking the time to look.......Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly!!!! This is absolutely unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete