Wednesday, November 12, 2014

When Leaves are Falling ***Maja Design/Dusty Attic***

Hello,today I am here to share with you a fall LO,using the beautiful Walking in the Forrest Collection....
Walking-in-the-forest-P
I used: Bird Song,Flannel Shirt,Jeans,Mountain Ash,Orchestra of Nature & a BS of a label..
The Dusty Attic used:
Image 1
rustic farm fence #2(DA1097)
Image 1
Chicken wire panel (DA0177)
Image 1
mini chicken wire (DA0788)
Image 1
Bird Houses (DA0699)
Bird nest #2 (DA0721)
Birds on a Branch #3 (DA1003)
Flower Buds (DA0849)
Here are some closeups of detail....
I did distressed payer layers,using burlap & corrugate paper in my layers....
On the birds on the branch,I stained the branches with Vintage photo,& on the leaves I used green & barn door red. I then applied a thick coat of rock candy crackle. & once the crackle dried brushed on some gesso,to bring out the cracks & to tone down the color. I also cut out the birds from the Collection, & glued them on to the branches....
Chicken wire under the fence....
I also did some stencil work,using CWS confetti & Viva Modelling cream. When the cream dried I rubbed in brown & orange chalk....




Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


4 comments:

  1. this is such a stunning project Rachelle! Love all the beautiful layers you've created here with a rustic feel - almost feels like I'm in that picture of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW! This is so beautiful.. and so full of wonderful details..really beautiful.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Rachelle! Love it all especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete