Thursday, May 10, 2012

Harvest Time *****Scrap Fx****

Design Team work for Scrap Fx using there amazing chippies.I took the photo of my 3 boys.I used Bo Bunny Et Cetera Collection & Bo Bunny double dot. I love this collection.The Scrap Fx chippies I used on this LO are wordlet,Harvest Time(2012093) rope rings (2012090),wheat stalks (2012082),scare crow (2011228),& seagulls (2010246).I was inspired by Tracy AKA (Garden of Grace 0With her awesome hemp flower.You can find her tut on her blog.


This shows a close up of the scare crow & the wheat stalks,for the wheat stalks I applied walnut stain,& on the heads I also applied glossy accents,& sprinkled on micro beads when the accents was still wet.For the scare crow I used midnight blue glimmer mist for the body,the patches & hat are black alcohol ink,& the face & hands are copper staz on.


This photo shows a close up of the rope ring & the seagulls,I first stained the ring with vintage photo,then iI applied glossy accents to give dimension.Once dry I applied black alcohol ink over the accents. For the seagulls I first applied molding paste & with a paper pierce made lines in the wings.Once dry I applied midnight blue glimmer mist & copper accents.

This is a close up of the wordlet harvest time I used for this LO.For the font I used black ink & slate glimmer mist,The wheat is the same as the wheat stalks.This month we will be featuring farm & country LO's as well as wordlets.Thank you for having a peek & for your wonderful comments....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. This page is fabulous, I love the layers and the colours, there's also so much detail to look at, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete