Friday, May 11, 2012

Bloom Baby Bloom ****Scrap Fx****CSI #18

The photo is of my BF granddaughter baby Kaylee.I took this photo when she was only a day old,she is 7 months old now & is such a little sweetheart.This is a 7 x 12 shadow box from Scrap Fx.To take the photo of the shadow box,I glued it on matching paper,then temporally attached the lace to it,once I took the photo's I removed the lace & cut off the excess paper (this allowed me to have a good background for my shadow box). I use G 45 Little Darlings & Scrap Fx Shadow Box,Decorative Frame Artsy,Baby Embellishment Pack (200920), Baby Wordlet theme pack (2009020), the Curly Bird (2012084)& the Victorian Baby Carriage(2011101), I just love the way this turned out,what a wonderful baby gift,I will be sure to do another shadow box,so much fun!!!!


This is a close up of the Victorian baby carriage,it is so beautiful.I first painted it with a couple coats of vintage white acrylic paint,then I applied a little bit of liquid pearls cantaloupe.On the body of the carriage I used rock candy crackle,to give it a aged look,then I used liquid accents on the wheels to give them dimension.Once dry I glued on lace & bling..

This is a close up of the curly bird,soother,& rattle,I used the same as I did on the carriage,I used crackle on the curly bird & the inside frame,& liquid accents on all the other pieces.

Another close up of frame,carriage & wordlet Baby,I love the 3D look.


Thank you so much for having a peek & for you wonderful comments........Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. oh my....this is just gorgeous Rachelle!!! so much yummy details! LOVE IT!! xxx

    ReplyDelete