Monday, July 20, 2020

Never Stop Exploring ***49 and Market****

Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I have a LO to share with you using the beautiful Shipwreck Collection, & Laser Cuts, Layered Embellishments that go with this Collection....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Shipwreck
Shipwreck - Underwater Treasures
Underwater Treasures
s-31801-shipwreck-collection-laser-cut-sheet
Shipwreck Laser Cuts
Underwater Layered Embellishment Set
Underwater Layered Embellishment Set
Archival Board
AB-88695 Never Stop Exploring Archival Chipboard
Never Stop Exploring
Wishing Bubbles
WB-88299-Wishing-Bubbles-Grape-Soda
Grape Soda
Flowers
Daisy Stems Lavender
Flower Mini Series 01 - Violet
Mini Series-Violet
Country Blooms - Violet
Country Blooms-Violet
Wildflowers - Violet
Wildflowers-Violet
The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Winged Set
Swirly Frame
Lace Border #4
Mini Chains
Mini Shells
Sand Dollars
Shells
Starfish
Other Elements used:Dusty Attic Chipboard,Clear Gesso, Prima Waxes-Electric Violet, Heather Hills, Sweet Rose, Clear Versa Mark Ink Pad, Ranger Embossing Powder Frosted Crystal, Nuvo Crystal Drops-White Blizzard, Liquid Pearls, Prills, Sequins....Here are a few close ups....
For the background I used Shipwreck-Underwater Treasures. I altered the Laser Cuts with stamping them with the Versamark-Watermark ink pad then sprinkled on the Frosted Crystal Embossing powder & heat embossed them. I applied a thin coat of  Nova Crystal Drops onto the layered embellishments to give a bit of texture & sparkle. I rubbed in some of the Heather Hills wax onto the Lavender Daisy Stems, & changed the flower centers with using Prills. I also changed the flower centers on the other flowers with using Prills & Sequins. I primed the Archival Board with the clear gesso, then played with blending the Prima waxes Electric Violet, Heather Hills & Sweet Rose. The port hole was glued onto a bottle cap then I glued in some Prills, Sequins & Wishing Bubbles....








I framed the photo with a DA Winged Frame, then glued it onto the background. I raised it with using waste chipboard to allow space to glue embellishments under the photo. In the Clusters I used the 49 and Market Flowers listed, Laser Cuts, Layered Embellishments, Archival Board,  Wishing Bubbles & a few pieces of DA Chipboard....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete