Saturday, May 9, 2020

Such a Great Day to Remember *****49 and Market****

Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market's Beautiful Vintage Artistry Collection and Embellishments.......
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry
Vintage Artistry Sage -Echoes A & B
VAC-32013-Sage-Collage-Stack-Set
Sage Collage Stacks
VAC-32198-Natural-Washi-Strips
Natural Washi Tape
BS of Labels 
Textures
Lacey Trim - Cream
Lacey Trim Cream
Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream 4" X 1m RB 84376
Burlap Ribbon Roll-Cream
Flowers
Enchanted Petals-Parchment
Garden Petals-Parchment
Vintage Shades
Sage Cluster
Sage Potpourri
Sage Botanical Blends
The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Wild Flower #6
Foliage #12
Mini Captions #11
Other Elements used: Dusty Attic Chipboard, Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Shimmerz Inklings-Chocolate & Diamonds, Giddy about Green, Prills, Sequins, Brown Ink Pad....Here are a few close ups...








For Background I used Echoes & Echoes-BS, I used 2 sheets matting the A side with the B side. To create layers I used Lacey Trim, Collage Stacks, Washi Tape & BS of Labels. I inked most of the edges of paper & collage stacks with a brown ink pad. I just love all of the detail in the Vintage Artistry Collection, doesn't it make you want to touch the detail of the stitching....
I glued the photo onto a piece of  the burlap trim that I had frayed, then wrapped some of the frayed pieces around the photo. I the glued the photo onto some collage stack pieces that I had inked the edges and rolled the edges to give more dimension then glued this piece onto the background. For the flower clusters I used the flowers listed above, frayed burlap & Dusty Attic Chipboard. I altered some of the flower centers with using Prills & Sequins. I primed the chipboard with clear gesso then applied clear crackle paint onto some areas. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with the Inklings listed above & glued on some Prills ....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look.......Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. oh my! This is gorgeous! Beautiful selection of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really Gorgeous !! Wonderful papers and embellishments!! Great detaisl !
    Have a nice day and stay safe
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete