Saturday, April 18, 2020

You & Me *****Dusty Attic****

Hello Dusty Attic Fans, my middle son & his loved one got engaged on March 12th, so I decided to to do a LO using some of Dusty Attic's Love Words, & some of my favorite chipboard pieces.....
The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Mystic Frame #1
Artsy Frame #2
 
Decorative Frame #1
String Frame Small
Skeleton Clock Faces
Chain Circles
 Mystic Flourish
Ornate Pendants #3
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Word Disks #1
Love You Arrows
Mini Captions #7
Word Pack #19
Wordpl@y #4
Mini Number Set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Dusty Attic Bling
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/
Papers-Tattered Garden
Layered Embellishments
LE-32495 Eucalyptus Dreams Layered Embellishments
Eucalyptus Dreams
Flowers
MV-32471-Mauras-Vineyard-Chardonnay
Maura's Vineyard-Chardonnay
MV-32464-Mauras-Vineyard-Merlot
Maura's Vineyard-Merlot
SUG-32433-Sugar-Posies-Butterscotch
Sugar Posies-Butterscotch
SUG-32426-Sugar-Posies-Huckleberry
Sugar Posies-Huckleberry
SPF-32396-Sugar-Petals-Butterscotch
Sugar Petals-Butterscotch
Vintage Shades-Cerise Blossoms
Other Elements used: Black Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Prima Wax-Vintage Silk, Old Silver & Lucky Emerald, Bling & a metal heart I had in my stash....Here are a few close ups.....
I primed all of the chipboard pieces except for the Wordpl@y with black gesso, then applied clear crackle paint onto some areas. Once the crackle had completely dried I played with the Waxes listed above but only using the emerald on the leaves.....
I cut the photo into a circle then glued it onto Mystic Frame, then glued the String Frame & Circle around and over the photo, plus a Skeleton Frame under the photo. I also glued a strip of rhinestones from my stash onto the Mystic Frame.....
I framed the engagement ring with the Decorative Frame, & glued the Artsy Frame onto the Decorative Frame, then glued the DA rhinestones onto the frame.....

I rubbed a bit of the wax onto the Wordpl@y & inked the edges & glued the word disk into the decorative frame....Here are a few more close ups....





Thank you so much for taking the time to look & stay safe.....Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  


















    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete

  2. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. RELIABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy, refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

    * Personal loans * Business loans
    * Home loans * Farm Loans
    * Education loans * Debt consolidation loans
    * Truck Loans * Car Loans
    * Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans
    * Venture capital and many more.

    We are certified, reliable, financially powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances THANKS

    Yours Faithfully
    Prof. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
    profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOOLS&FULLZ SHOP
    _______________

    hi EveryonE!

    Are you been stuck for looking valid products or been scammed by scammers

    Here the Valid store available for all kind of tools,tutorials & Fullz with quality

    Learn hacking and spamming and do it on your own way & enjoy..........

    _______________

    1)FRESHLY SPAMMED USA FULLZ/PROS
    2)HACKING & SPAMMING TOOLS
    3)TUTORIALS
    _______________

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Telegram : @James307
    *Skype : Jamesvince$
    _______________
    USA SSN FULLZ WITH ALL PERSONAL DATA+DL NUMBER
    -FULLZ FOR PUA & SBA
    -FULLZ FOR TAX REFUND
    *Fullz/lead with DL num
    *Fullz with Good credit score(Any state)
    *SSN+DOB
    *Premium info
    *EIN PIN LEADS
    (TAX RETURN)
    *ELECTRONIC FILING LEADS

    -Invalid or Wrong fullz can be replaced
    -Free samples can be provided only for big Deals
    -Can get specific state,zip code,age etc...

    *ID's Photos For any state (back & front)
    *Passport Photos
    ________________
    +US cc Fullz
    +(Dead Fullz)
    +(Email leads with Password)
    +(Dumps track 1 & 2 with pin and without pin)
    +HACKING & CARDING TUTORIALS
    +SMTP LINUX
    +SAFE SOCK
    +CPANEL
    +RDPs
    +Spamming Tutorial
    +SERVER I.Ps
    +EMAIL COMBO
    +DUMPS TUTORIAL
    +BTC FLASHER
    +KEYLOGGER COMP&MOB
    +EMAIL BOMBER
    +SQLI INJECTOR
    +ETHICAL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +GMAIL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +PENETRATION TESTING TUTORIAL
    +PayPal Cracker
    +BTC Cracker
    +BLUE PRINTS BLOCKCHAIN
    +EMAIL BLASTER
    +SMS SENDER
    +NORD VPN
    +ONION LINKS AND TOR BROWSER (LATEST VERSION)
    +DARK HORSE TROJAN
    +NETFLIX CHECKER
    +IP ROUTING
    +KEYSTROKE LOGGER
    +WESTERN UNION LOGINs
    +ALI BABA IPs
    +KEYLOGGER
    +SHELL SCRIPTING
    _______________
    *Let's do a long term business with good profit
    *Contact for more details & deal

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Telegram :@James307
    *Skype : @Darkiris

    ReplyDelete