Monday, March 9, 2020

The Good Life *****49 and Market*****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market's New & Beautiful Vintage Artistry in Color Collection.......This Collection was designed by Katie Pertiet for 49 and Market and comes in 4 different colors Sky, Natural, Sage, & Coral. The 12x12 Collection packs come with laser cuts, plus Collage Stacks, Stitched Frames & Washi tape were designed in the 4 different colors to go with each Collection. On this LO I used the Sky Collection....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry in Color
VAC-32051-Sky-Admit-One
Sky-Admit One
VAC-32044-Sky-Bibliophile
Sky-Bibliophile
VAC-32099-Sky-Collage-Stack-Set
Sky Collage Stack
Textures
Lacey Trim - White
Lacey Trim-White
Wishing Bubbles
WB-88275-Wishing-Bubbles-Minty-Breeze
Minty Breeze
Flowers
Vintage Shades-Cluster
Botanical Blends-Snow
Garden Seeds-Cotton
The Dusty Attic used:https://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Mini Captions #11
Mini Captions #11
Tropical Foliage #5
Tropical Foliage #5
Other Elements used:Dusty Attic Chipboard, White Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Black Ink Pad, Sequins, Prills....Here are a few close ups....
For the background I used VA-Bibliophile & Admit One. I ripped & distressed Bibliophile  & glued lace into the layers. I also used a BS of a label in the layers. I love the soft colors in these Collections, plus the detail in the paper such as the stitching, it looks so real......








I framed the photo with strips of of paper & lace that I glued together, then I glued lace & pieces from the Collage stack that I inked the edges & under the photo & glued pieces of waste chipboard to raise the photo......
In the flower clusters I used Vintage Shades, Botanical Blends,Garden Seeds, Lace, Laser Cuts, & DA Chipboard-Tropical Foliage. Some of the flower centers were changed with using Sequins & Prills. My final step was to add a few Wishing Bubbles.......

Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


4 comments:

  1. I was going to comments that I really love the laces you used...then I read, but previously didn't know 49 and Market was selling them! They look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  


















      Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

      Delete
  2. So, so lovely Rachelle. The frame you created for the photo is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete