Thursday, January 9, 2020

Imagine ****49 and Market****

Hello and Happy New Year 49 and Market Fans, today I would like to share with you a LO I did combining the Rich & Beautiful Serendipitous and Vintage Remnants Collections, Laser Cuts, Layered Embellishments, & Flowers....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Serendipitous
Serendipitous - Rain Storm
Rain Storm
Laser Cuts
SC-88916 Serendipitous Layered Embellishments
Layered Embellishments
Vintage Remnants
VRP-88060 Paper No 08
Paper # 8
Laser Cuts
VRL-88107 Frame Set No 03
Frame Set No 03
Old School Laser Cuts
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields Laser Cuts
Captured Adventures Laser Cuts
Flowers
Flower Mini Series 01 - Ginger
Mini Series Ginger
Country Blooms - Ginger
Country Blooms Ginger
Garden Vine Pale Lavender
Garden Vines
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
The Dusty Attic used:https://dustyattic.com.au/
Blueprint WordPack
Blueprint WordPack
Other Elements used:Dusty Attic Chipboard,Clear Gesso, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Night, Army Green, Sequins, Pearls, Versa Mark Ink Pad-Watermark, Ranger Embossing Powder-Frosted Crystal, Brown & Black Ink Pads....Here are a few close ups.....
For the background I used Rain Storm from the Serendipitous Collection, &  Paper #8 from the Vintage Remnants Collection. I cut inked the edges & glued a Laser Cut Film Strip into the left side of the 2 pieces from Rain Storm, then I ripped 2 pieces from # 8 inked the edges and glued the pieces to the top & the bottom of the background. I altered the Garden Vines, with dying them with the Night TA mist, the used sequins as the flower centers. I also dyed the foliage with the Army Green Mist. To remove some of the shine in the Layered Embellishments I dry brushed on some clear gesso. I heat embossed some of the Laser Cuts with the Versa Mark-Watermark, & Ranger Embossing paste. It provides a bit of texture & sparkle without the shiny effect. The photo was framed with a Laser Cut from the Old School Collection that I inked the edges using a black ink pad. I glued the framed photo onto some excess chipboard to raise it, then I added assorted Laser Cuts & Layered Embellishments plus flower clusters over & under the photo....I really enjoyed playing with the layers of Laser Cuts & Layered Embellishments, they are so easy to work with. 










Thank you so much for taking the time to look & hopefully for my next Blog Post I will be able to show you a LO using one of many of 49 and Market's New Releases.....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  


















    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete