Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Captured Moment ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market's Mini Collection-Old School, Laser Cuts, Archival Board & Flowers......

The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Old School
Old School - 12x12 Collection Pack
Laser Cut Sheet
Old School - High School
High School
Old School - School Days
School Days
Ethereal
Ethereal - Flora
Flora-BS
Serendipitous - 12x12 Collection Pack
Serendipitous Laser Cut Sheet
VRL-88091 Frame Set No 02
Laser Cut Shapes Frame Set # 2
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields Laser Cut Sheet
Archival Board
AB-88701 Memory Captured Archival Chipboard
Memory
AB-86769 6x6 Archival Board - Happy Moments (White)
Happy Moments
AB-86721 6x6 Archival Board - Timeless (Black)
Timeless
Wishing Bubbles
VRP-88312-Wishing-Bubbles-Soda-Pop
Soda Pop
Flowers
Country Blooms - Ginger
Country Blooms-Ginger
Wildflowers - Ginger
Wildflowers-Ginger
Flower Mini Series 01 - Ginger
Mini Series-Ginger
SB-86066 Seaside Blooms - Sandcastle
Seaside Blooms-Sandcastle
BP-87049-Botanical-Potpourri-Hazelnut
Botanical Potpourri-Hazelnut
The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Distressed Filmstrip
Distressed Filmstrip
Skeleton Clock Face 6x6
Skeleton Clock Face
Notebook Edge Border
Notebook Edge Border
Chains - 4pc
Chains
Fans Mixed
Fans Mixed
Cogs 1
Cogs
Mini Captions #11
Mini Captions #11
Other Elements used: Black Corrugated Paper, Clear Gesso, Tim Holtz Distress Stain- Walnut Stain, Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink-Rust, LuminArt-Silk-Jasper Red & Golden Monarch, Black Ink Pad,Sequins, Pearls, Silk Ribbon.....Here are some close ups....

For the background I used High School & School Days. I ripped School Days, inked the edges using a black ink pad, glued the pieces onto High School & glued black corrugated paper & DA note book edge into the layers. I dyed Seaside Blooms & Potpourri with the rust stain and changed the flower centers with using copper sequins & pearls. In the clusters I used the flowers listed above, Laser Cuts, Wishing Bubbles, Chipboard pieces & Ribbon....

I matted the photo with Flora-BS then framed it with the frame that is in the Laser Frame cut sheet # 2 & the Circle Chain from Archival Board-Memory then added the Skeleton Clock & Chipboard Pieces under the photo...... Here are a few more close ups....





Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layout Rachie !! absolutely gorgeous. I loveee the fabulous design and all the embellishments, fantastique !!
    I wish you a very nice weekend,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is Sunday i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete