Friday, January 19, 2018

Wild & Free ***49 and Market****

Hello, I am back again to share with you another LO using some of 49 and Markets Winter 2018 new releases....
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/
Captured Adventures
CA-87445-12x12-Collection-Pack-Captured-Adventures
I Used:
CA-87353-Far-Away-Land-A
Far Away Land
CA-87384-Vagary-A
Vagary
Laser Cut Sheet
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cuts
Captured Adventures 
Laser Cut Out
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out-Bonus
Dandelion Fields Bonus
Vintage Shades
VS-86004-Vintage-Shades-Cluster- Blue
Cluster-Blue
VS-85991-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Yellow
Cluster-Yellow
VS-86998-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Cerise
Botanical Blends-Cerise
VS-87124-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Cerise
Potpourri-Cerise
VS-87148-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Yellow
Potpourri-Yellow
VS-87162-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Blue
Potpourri-Blue
AB-86714 6x6 Archival Board - Wild and Free (White)
6x6 Archival Board-Wild and Free
Textures
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 4" X 1m RB 84390
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording Single Ply
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording 5-ply


The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Lavender #2
Lavender #2
Wisteria
Wisteria
Other Elements used: Black Gesso, Clear Crackle, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain, LuminArt-Black Emerald & Iridescent Gold, Ranger Perfect Pearls Blue Smoke, Prills-Stop Wining & Heart of gold, Brown & Black ink pads 

For the background I used Far Away Land, inked the edges, then glued on a couple ripped pieces from the Vagary sheet. I the glued on some 5 ply jute. In the flower cluster towards the left I used Vintage Shades-Cluster-Botanical-Potpourri Blue, Cerise & Yellow, I also used Dusty Attic mini chicken wire ,lavender & wisteria....
I primed the Archival board & chipboard with black gess, then applied clesr crackle onto some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with Black Emerald Silk, blending in some iridescent gold for the green,  for the brown I used Tim Holtz walnut stain....
 I altered the flowers with doing a wash on the blue flowers using the Ranger Blue Smoke & using Prills-Stop Wining & Hearts of Gold for the flower centers....
I fussy cut out the wreath from the Dandelion Bonus cut out sheet & framed the larger photo with it. I also used the singe ply jute to frame the photo. I used the frames from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut out sheet to frame the smaller photo & the post cards. I then used these pieces as well as the clocks, burlap, a piece from the Archival board & Chicken wire as layers under the photos....Here are a few more close ups.....







Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I will be back again tomorrow with a couple more LO's using 49 and Market's Winter 2018 new releases.........Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment