Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Believe ***49 and Market**

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did using the beautiful Scents of Nature Collection & Shimmer and Shine Blooms....
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Scents of Nature
SN-85625 Scents of Nature: Fly Away Front
Fly Away
Shimmer and Shine
Shimmer and Shine -Lilac Melange
Lilac Melange
Shimmer and Shine -Lilac Jardin Secret
Lilac Jardin Secret
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
String Frames small
String Frame Set
Fancy trim  #2
Fancy Trim #1
Marrakesh Trellis small
Marrakesh Trellis Small
Ferns
Ferns
mini Words #2
mini words #2
Other Elements used: Pearls, CWS-Gabbi's Vine Stencil, White Crackle Texture Paste, Martha Stewart Punch-Cherish, Prills-Lavender & Lace, LuminArt Silk-Oyster
Here are some close ups...
I used 2 sheets of the Fly Away, one for the back ground & the other for cut outs...
I distressed the edges, glued it onto whit cardstock, & did some hand stitching...
Under the flower cluster I did some stencil work, using TCW Gabb's Vine Stencel & white crackle texture paste...In the flower cluster I used the Shimmer and Shine Blooms, Dusty Attic Ferns..
I primed all of the Chipboard with white gesso, then painted the pieces with the Oyster Silk....I also glued pearls onto the Marrakesh Trellis...
I cut the Fly Away Sheet at a angle, did the punch work,& hand stitching....
I glued prills & twisted wire onto the string frame...





Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. Love how you decorated the string chipboard - very creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete