Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thoughtful Beauty ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a beach LO I did, combining Maja Design's Summertime Collection, with I Wish Collection....
The Maja Design used:http://majadesign.nu/products/
Summertime-P
Having fun bs
Having Fun-BS
Gives me joy bs
Gives me Joy-BS
I-wish-P
I wish to play in the snow bs
I wish to play in the snow-BS
I wish we will have a tree bs
I wish we will have a Tree-BS
I wish you a Happy new Year
I wish you a Happy New Year
The Dusty Attic used:
mini Seagulls
mini seagulls
mini Ships Wheels
mini ship wheels
Seagulls
Seagulls
Ships Wheels
Ship Wheels
mini Anchors
mini anchors
mini Chains  10pk
mini chains
Fish Net Panel
Fish Net Panel
Wordpl@y #2
Fish Net Panel
Other Elements used: 49 and Market Rustic Bloom, Petaloo Blooms, Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint,Prills, Prima Mini Art Stones
Here are some close ups...

For the background I used I wish to play in the snow-BS, I ripped it at a angle. I cut out the insides of Having Fun-BS, & Gives me Joy-BS, then cut some holes into the having fun piece. I distressed all of the edges, glued these pieces onto the background, & hand stitched them together...
I primmed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle paint, let dry,then inked the pieces with a brown ink pad...
I glued Prima mini Art Stones into the fish net panel....
& altered some of the flower centers using Prills...
I made the sailboats using pieces from the I wish Collection, DA mini chains & a fine string...inspired by the BS of the label I used...Here are a few more close ups....






Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment