Saturday, March 18, 2017

Unconditional Love ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using Maja Design's Vintage Autumn Basics Collection.....

The Maja Design used:
Autumn-Basics-P
no.XIX
no.XIX
no.XX
no.XX
no.XXII
no.XXII
no.XXII BS
no.XXII-BS
The Dusty Attic used:
Ornate Frame #6
Ornate Frame #6
Vintage Frame #4
Vintage Frame #4
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll #1
Ferns
Ferns
Word Pack #14
Word Pack #14
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Other elements used: Prima Roses-Salvage District, Sunrise Sunset-silver, Petaloo Darjeeling Teastained Blues, Clear Crackle Paint, Prills-Silver, Shimmerz Inklings-Chocolate & Diamonds, giddy about green 
Here are some close ups....
For the background, I repeated distressed layers, of  no.XXII-BS, no.XX, no.XXII, & no.XIX as the top layer. I hand stitched these together, then distressed more using my fingers, & lifting the edges...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then applied clear crackle on to some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with Shimmerz Inklings chocolate & diamonds for the brown used, & giddy about green for the green used. I also inked the edges with a brown ink pad, versa mark-pine cone... 

I framed all of the photo with the Vintage Frame, Ornate Frame & decorative scroll...
For the flower clusters I used DA ferns, Prima roses-salvage district,sunrise-sunset, & Petaloo teastained blues (I altered the flower centers with Prills silver)....
Here are a few more close ups....





Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment