Saturday, February 18, 2017

Squishy Hugs & Kisses Maja Degsin

Hello, Rachelle here, with a Valentines LO I did, using lots of flowers & love......

The Maja Design used:http://majadesign.nu/products/
I-wish-P
I wish to play in the snow bs
I wish to play in the snow-BS
I wish Santa got my letter
I wish Santa got my letter
A-gift-for-you-P
Wrapped in old newspaper bs
Wrapped in old newspaper-BS
Its-Christmas-time-P
Festive season bs
Festive Season-BS
The perfect Christmas Tree-BS
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/
Vintage Shades - Ecru Bouquet
Vintage Shades -Ecru
Vintage Shades - Ecru Blossoms
Vintage Shades-Ecru
Vintage Shades - Cerise Bouquet
Vintage Shades-Cherise Bouquet
Garden Bloom Saffron
Garden Bloom-Saffron
Garden Vine Saffron
Garden Vine-Saffron
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
String Frames small
String Frame-small
Feather Charms #2
Feather Charms #2
Feather Charms #3
Feather Charms #3
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire
Hugs
Hugs
Love You Arrows
Love You Arrows
XOXO
XOXO
Wordpl@y #4
Wordpl@y #4
mini Script ABC set
mini Script ABC
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Other elements used:Roses,  Prills, Stop wining, Beads, Clear Crackle paint, LuminArt-Silk-Jasper Red, Olive Vine, iridescent gold, Shimmerz-Chocolate & Diamonds, glossy accents
Here are some close ups....

For the paper layers I tore the paper & Distressed the edges, then inked the edges using the Shimmerz-Chocolate & Diamonds..
Shows a flower cluster using the DA feather charms, 49 and Market Flowers that I altered using beads as the flower centers....



I primed all of the Chipboard with clear gesso, then applied clear crackle on to some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with LuminArt Silk, Jasper red, olive vine, iridescent gold & Shimmerz inklings Chocolate & Diamonds .....I applied drops of glossy accents on the beads of the feather charm....


So cute!!!!








Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle






No comments:

Post a Comment