Saturday, October 29, 2016

Live Today "Maja Design"

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a Rustic Boy LO I did, using Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics Collection...
The Maja Design used:
Autumn-Basics-P
I used:
no.XIII
no.XIII
no.XXI
no.XXI
no.XXI BS
No.XXI-BS
no.XXIII BS
No.XXIII-BS
no.XVI
No.XVI & BS's of Labels

The Dusty Attic used:
Skeleton Clock Faces
Skeleton Clock Faces
Cog Cluster
Cog Cluster
Chains  4pc
Chains 4pc
Cogs 2
Cogs #2
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Spark Plugs
Spark Plugs
Tickets
Tickets
Quoted Sentiments #1
Quoted Sentiments #1
Cherish Yesterday...
Cherish Yesterday

The 49 and Market Products used:
Burlap Trim
Here are some close ups...


Shows paper layers, using Corrugated paper & Burlap in the layers. I painted some of the chipboard with clear crackle, & once the crackle dried I painted all of the chipboard with Shimmerz inklings Chocolate & Diamonds (the brown used) & Steely Blue eyes (the Blue used)...


I cut out clocks from the #XVI sheet & glued them under the clocks & cogs...& glued on a BS of a label onto the corrugated paper...


I glued on Tim Holtz metal mini gears, Prima metal, pieces & seed beads onto the Cog Cluster....


Here are some more close ups...


The Blue Flowers are Petaloo, & the brown are Little Birdie...






Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle



1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this layout????? AMAZING!!!!! They are all amazing when it comes to your work but your layering and details.... just..... Oh!!!!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete