Saturday, January 9, 2016

Together Laughter ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did using Maja Design's, beautiful Vintage Autumn Basics Collection...

The Maja Design used:
Autumn-Basics-P
no.XIX
No.XIX
no.XX
No.XX
no.XXI BS
No. XXI
no.XXII
No.XXII
no.XXIII BS
No.XXIII-BS
Heritage
Heritage & a BS of a label
The Dusty Attic used:
Skeleton Clock Faces
Skeleton Clock Faces
Chicken Wire Panel
Chicken Wire Panel
VIne Corner #2
Vine Corner #2
Mini Words #1
Mini Words #1
My sister, Audrey was out for a visit, & wanted to do some scrapbooking, so we scrapped a photo of her husband & his siblings. I designed the LO, then had Audrey do all the hand stitching, painting of chipboard ect. She really enjoyed playing with this LO. Here are some closeups... 
Shows distressed, hand stitched layers using burlap, lace & corrugated paper in the layers...

The roses are Prima & the brown & burlap flowers are Little Birdie...
I love using crackle paints, I used white crackle on the the leaves...




Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rachelle this is just another sensational l/o. You are the layering queen! The mix of the burlap with the lace and cardboard looks fantastic. How nice to have your sister help with the stitching. Hope you had a wonderful visit together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle!
    I came by for a closer look at your fabulous layouts! I love all the layers and texture you've encorporated in your beautiful design. This is a family heirloom for certain!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachelle! At first, we'd like to wish you all the best in this new year and a great, bright muse, from all our team at essay-writer-club. Also I'd like to mention, that looking trough your blog I totally fell in love with all your projects! They're all so tender and accurate. Wish you to create more an more!

    ReplyDelete