Thursday, October 22, 2015

Garden Plant Combo 2015

Hello,today I am here to share with you a LO I did, using photos, of some of my favorite plants, I use in my garden. The color of our home is in the rust tones, so that is why I go with the rusty orange tones, with purples. Last week we just finished putting the garden to rest for the winter, so now I guess, I will be spending a lot more time Scrapbooking....
Enjoying-Outdoors-P
Beautiful trees bs
Beautiful Trees-BS
Garden creatures
Garden Creatures
Garden notes
Garden notes
Scent of lavender
Scent of Lavender
Time for reflection
Time for reflection
Colourful
Colourful
Tags & Journaling cards
Tags & journaling Cards
Walking-in-the-forest-P 
Mountain ash bs
I used Mountain Ash-BS

The Dusty Attic used:
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
FilmStrip
Filmstrip
Leafy Flourish #2
Leafy Flourish #2
Leafy Scroll
Leafy Scroll
Flutterbies #3
,Flutterbies #3
Word Disks #1
Word Disks #1
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC

Shows distressed paper layers, that I inked the edges. I also did some hand stitching. On the film strip I used Dusty Attic rusting powder (this is pretty close to the color of our home). I first painted the leafy scroll with clear crackle, then played with LuminArt H2O's to add the color. The tiny roses are I am Roses....
I used the journaling tags for the title....



The first,2nd, plus the 5th photo used in the film strip are of ,Petunia Autumn Mystery. It is a new plant out for 2015,& I love how every flower is different on this plant going from the purple to orange tones.
I also use lots of purple fountain grass, I love it when the sun is behind it, & how it moves with a breeze. Another fav is Coleus Sedona, because of the rust color that has a purple hue in it.

With having the garden at rest, I also spent many hours on planning the garden for 2016, & I am looking forward to the changes that I have made.
 Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


1 comment: