Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Christmas ***Maja Design/Dusty Attic***

Hello,today I am here to share with you another, Christmas Stocking Card.I am having lots of fun making these!
I used the Vintage Frost Basics Collection....
Frost-Basics-P
I used:
1th of December
1st of Dec
1th of December BS
1st of Dec-BS
3th of December
3rd of Dec
18th of December BS
18th of Dec-BS
Christmas diecuts
Christmas Diecuts
The Dusty Attic Used:
Image 1
Christmas Tree #2 (DA0648)
Snowflakes (DA0501)
Image 1
Leafy Flourish #2 (DA0874)
Image 1
mini Ornate Gate #2 (DA0895)
Image 1
mini Script ABC set (DA0859)

Dusty in Bloom, Vintage Rose (DA0803)
Image 1
Dusty in Colour Raisin (DA0909)
Here are some closeups of detail....
I did distressed paper layers, using lace in the layers. I also did some hand stitching. The burlap flowers are Petaloo...
I left the top of the card open,so that I can insert tags,notes ect... I painted the font with DA raisin paint,then applied a coat of clear crackle, once the crackle dried I rubbed on some gesso to bring out the cracks, & did the snow effect on the top,using Prima white sand texture & sprinkling on glitter while the texture was still wet....
I also used strings of pearls in the layers. I used white crackle on the leafy flourish.....& left the gate raw except for inking the edges.....



Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle
 Christmas Die cut

1 comment: