Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Little Miss

Hello, I am here to share with you a Design Team LO I did for Maja Design using the beautiful Walking in the Forest Collection....
I had so much fun taking photo's of Anna in my garden, ( BF's grand daughter).I dressed her up to match different area's of the garden.
Out of the Walking in the Forrest Collection I used:Flannel Shirt,Bird Song,Jeans,Mountain Ash,Autumn Poem,The Orchestra of Nature, The colors of Fall, Die Cut Sheet & some of the BS's of the labels. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is Art Nouveau Flourish (2013217),Art Nouveau Frame C Set (2013227), Art Nouveau Frame A Set (2013223),Little Miss (2012324) & Chicken Wire (2011186). Here are some close ups of detail....
I first stared off with my distressed, stitched layers,& was happy that I had corrugated paper (from Fancy Pants Designs) that was the was the same blue that is in the Maja paper. I tore it then painted the edges with  traditional tan Studio paint......
I painted the frame with Studio (traditional Tan & once that dried I stamped it using a Tim Holtz stamp & a dark brown ink pad...
I glued down the chicken wire,then glued down some beads. I cut the leafy foliage from a die from Cottage Cutz , using the Colors of Fall BS sheet.I then applied rock candy crackle & once that dried I rubbed in a darker shade of green chalk to bring out the cracks...
On the stem on the flourish I used Shimmerz Paints TextureZ Artie Chocked & when that dried I applied a bit of avocado liquid pearls. On the flowers I used SP TextureZ Brick Wall & when that dried I applied a bit of pumpkin & chestnut liquid pearls. I also did the same to the wordlet....
I punched in brads,then wrapped string around the photo.The trim behind the photo is from Prima,I pulled it apart.....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle



8 comments:

  1. Always wonderful to admire your work...not just your pages, but your photographs as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful art! so full of life and interest~
    Your layers and dimensional details are beautiful
    and so inspiring! This paper collection is gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, and anyone who dresses up their subject to match the garden deserves to be bowed down to... so I bow down to you Rachiebabe... you are the absolute queen of scrapbooking and I am learning from you and I love your step by step instructions. Really so helpful. This is just a magnificent layout. Miss you at CSI and hope you are doing great. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a harmony between the colours of the photo and the paper collection! You do have the eye of an artist! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachelle

    Your LO is so beautifull with all these layers and so many details, and its a great picture to.

    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete