Friday, September 14, 2012

Friends for Life ***Bo Bunny card challenge****

This is the Sept Sketch for the Bo Bunny Card Challenge designed by Juilana Michaels,I think it is just beautiful.
Here is the card I made for the challenge....
I used the Beautiful Bo Bunny Sernade Sunrise,Apple Cider dot,& Noel Joy on this card.I made the sunflowers out of the collections.Here are some close ups of detail:
Here is a simple Tut on the sunflowers:
I used Bo Bunny Serenade,apple cider &noel joy for the sunflowers,other products used are chipboard circles,Die-namics flower,flock,beads,glue & acrylic sealer.Here are some more photo's...
I first applied glue to the chip board,then sprinkled flock on it,once dry I shock off the excess & sprayed them with acrylic sealer ( I made a few of them because of the drying time). When the sealer was dry I used glossey accents, & went around the outside edge then applied beads.
While the centers were drying I worked with the petals. I used a Die-namics die which is actually a rolled flower,once I cut the die,I cut off the petals,folded them then inked the edges.I made circles out of cardstock,& glued the petals on to them.
Once both the center & outside of the flower were dry I put them together,this is when I realized sunflowers have the green,so I flipped them over & added the green petals or leaves.Here is a close up of the sunflower,they take time but I am happy with the end result!!!
Thank you for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment