Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Wedding Dance ***CSI #22**** (Scrap FX)

As soon as I saw the challenge for CSI#22,I knew what photo I had to use. The photo is of  Joleen, a friend of my sons.Joleen was the bride in the performance, The Wedding Dance,for Canada's National Ukrainian Festival,which we host in my home town.This will be it's 46 year,for the 3 day festival,& every year they have the wedding dance.Joleen's year to perform was 2005.Our town decorates all of the hanging baskets with long ribbons, that are down main street.This is the CSI challenge.

Here are some closeups of detail .
I used the Scrap Fx wordlet Wedding,& the Arch A Ivy (2010059) on this,LO.




Thank you for looking........Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your layering on this one, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat it is to view this page Rachie. Thank you for the inspiration you give us.

    ReplyDelete