Sunday, August 23, 2020

Cherish ****49 and Market****

Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using the beautiful Vintage Artistry in Color "Lilac"along with lots of 49 and Markets Embellishments.....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry Lilac

Ingenue

Ingenue-BS

Laser Cuts

Laser Cuts
Vintage Artistry-Butter

Laser Cuts
Archival Board
AB-88718 Treasure Archival Chipboard
Treasure
Layered Embellishments

Eucalyptus Dreams
Flowers
SG-87230 Stargazers - Simply White
Stargazers-Simply White
SUG-32440-Sugar-Posies-Fluff
Sugar Posies-Fluff
Vintage Shades

Orchid Cluster

Botanical Blends-Orchid
The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/

Bluebells #1

Bluebells #2

Wildgrass Small

Swirls #2

Mini Titles #2
Other Elements used: Prima Waxes-Lucky Emerald, Sweet Rose, Royal Robes, Prills,Sequins, Liquid Pearls, White Crackle Paint



For the background I used Ingenue & Ingenue-BS. I ripped down the right side, distressed the edges & glued the archival board & laser cuts into the layers. In the flower clusters I used the flowers listed (some I altered the centers with using sequins & prills), layered embellishments & pieces of DA chipboard....






I glued the Laser Cut window onto a piece from the Ingenue-BS, &  framed the photo with a frame that is on the Butter Laser Cut sheet, then glued the framed photo onto the window. I raised those pieces with gluing scraps of chipboard under to allow room to tuck in more Laser Cuts, Archival Board, Flowers & pieces of chipboard..... I love, love the colors in this Collection.....Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle



1 comment:

  1. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete