Thursday, January 23, 2020

Imagine ****49 and Market****

Hello 49 and Market fans, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using the beautiful Serendipitous Collection, Laser Cuts, Layered Embellishments, Archival Board, Lace & assorted flowers.....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Serendipitous 12 x 12 Mini Collection
Serendipitous - 12x12 Collection Pack
SC-88800-serendipitous-laser-cut-images
Laser Cuts
Serendipitous - Rain Storm
Rain Storm
SC-88916 Serendipitous Layered Embellishments
Layered Embellishments
Laser Cuts
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields
Captured Adventures
Archival Board
AB-86721 6x6 Archival Board - Timeless (Black)
Timeless
AB-88701 Memory Captured Archival Chipboard
Memory
AB-88695 Never Stop Exploring Archival Chipboard
Never Stop Exploring
Textures
Lacey Trim - Cream
Lacey Trim-Cream
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 4" X 1m RB 84390
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 
Flowers
Enchanted Petals - Parchment
Enchanted Petals-Parchment
Garden Petals - Parchment
Garden Petals-Parchment

Botanical Blends-Marina

Botanical Potpourri-Marina
Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Chains - 4pc
Chains
Blueprint WordPack
Blueprint WordPack
Number Panel Small
Number Panel
Other Elements used: TH Distress Stain-Vintage Photo & Walnut, Prima Wax-Old Denim & Vintage Silk, VersaMark Water Mark Stamp Pad, Ranger Embossing Powder Frosted Crystal, Black Ink Pad, Prills, Corrugated Paper......Here are a few close ups......
For the background I ripped Rain Storm into 3 pieces, distressed the edges & glued the lace, archival board & corrugated paper into the layers. I stained the archival board with the vintage photo stain, then played with the waxes to try & achieve the colors that are in the photo & background, then I heat embossed with the VersaMark ink pad & Ranger embossing powder. I like this embossing powder because it leaves a bit of texture & sparkle with out the shine. I also altered some of the flower centers with using sequins & prills.....The photo was framed with a frame that is in the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet, then I framed the number panel with the film strip that is also on that Laser Cut Sheet, I also framed the number panel with a DA frame & glued these frames under the photo. My final step was to build clusters around the photo with using the Layered Embellishments, Laser Cuts, Archival Board & Flowers...... Here are a few more close ups.....






Thank you so much for taking the time to look.......Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  


















    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete