Monday, October 21, 2019

Dream ***Dusty Attic***

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using lots of Dusty Attic's amazing Industrial pieces......
The Dusty Attic used:https://dustyattic.com.au/
Blueprint WordPack
Blueprint Wordpack
Broken Bits #10 - Grid #2
Broken Bits #10 Grid
Fans #1
Fans #1
Industrial Border #2
Industrial Border #2
Industrial Border #3
Industrial Border #3
Industrial Chains
Industrial Chains
Jumbo Cogs - 10pk
Jumbo Cogs
Mini Cogs 15pk
Mini Cogs
Cog Corners
Cog Corners
Industrial Scrolls
Industrial Scroll
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Remnants
VRP-88060 Paper No 08
Paper #8
BB-86226 Blossom Blends - Linen
Blossom Blends Linen
GS-86318 Garden Seeds - Linen
Garden Seeds-Linen
Other elements used: Black Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Shimmerz-Inklings-Love you Onxly, & Chocolate & Diamonds, Prima Wax-Vintage Silk, Prills, Metal Pieces .....Hera are some close ups....
I primed the chipboard pieces with black gesso, then applied the clear crackle onto some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I I played with the inklings & wax listed above trying to get close to the color in the photo & paper..Here are a few more close ups....









Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp +44 7466 770724  

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my Lover left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr kuta who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my Lover will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my lover came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy togethe. drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com   help you too Email him at dr or whatsApp him ‪+234 7054547814 

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for Genital Herpes cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure Genital Herpes and other herpes related cases, infections/disease , is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 19 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Idedia. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr Idedia  through via this email: dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +2349126592869

    ReplyDelete