Sunday, June 16, 2019

Cherish ***49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market's new & beautiful Ethereal Collection, Laser Cuts, Archival Board, Flowers & Wishing Bubbles ....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/
Ethereal Collection 
Laser Cut Sheet
Ethereal - View From Above
View from Above
Ethereal - Daydream
Daydream-BS
Archival Board
AB-88718 Treasure Archival Chipboard
Cherish
Flowers
Flower Mini Series 01 - Scarlet
Mini Series-Scarlet
Wildflowers - Scarlet
Wildflowers-Scarlet
Country Blooms - Scarlet
Wild Blooms-Scarlet
Wishing Bubbles
WB-88244-Wishing-Bubbles-Taffy
Taffy
Other Elements used:Dreamweaver Pearlescent paste, Sequins, Prills, Ribbon....Here are a few closeups......









For the background I used 2 sheets of View from Above. The 2nd sheet was used for layering by cutting the top and gluing archival board under the top layer. I also used the 2nd sheet to cut & pop the lantern on the left. I glued lace behind the photo, then matted it with Daydream-BS, then framed it with using laser cuts. In the clusters I used the flowers listed above, laser cuts, and wishing bubbles. Here are a few more close ups.....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. This layout is stunning! Do you do video's on Youtube of your creations? I would love to follow you if you do. I seem to learn more visually watching how it's done. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I agree with PurpleCrazymom, you need to do a video!

    ReplyDelete