Monday, April 1, 2019

Happy Memories ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did combining a few of 49 and Markets Collections....
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/
Bold and Beautiful
BB-88138 writings on the wall
Writings on the Wall
BB-88145 garden letters
Garden Letters
BB-88220 bold and beautiful laser cuts
Laser Cut Sheet
Sweet Reflections
Bonus Sheet -BS
Bonus Sheet
SR-87605 Sweet Reflections: Crossroads A
Crossroads
SR-87629 Sweet Reflections: Laser Cut Sheet
Laser Cut Sheet
Archival Board
AB-86769 6x6 Archival Board - Happy Moments (White)
Happy Moments
Flowers
BB-86189 Blossom Blends - Watermelon
Blossom Blends-Watermelon
GS-86288 Garden Seeds - Watermelon
Garden Seeds-Watermelon
Vintage Shades
VS-87018-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Yellow
Botanical Blends-Yellow
VS-87148-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Yellow
Potpourri-Yellow
Textures
Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream 4" X 1m RB 84376
Burlap Ribbon Roll-Cream
Other Elements used: Sequins, Prills.......Here are some close ups....
For the background I used Bold and Beautiful-Writings on the Wall & Sweet Reflections Bonus Sheet-BS....I  cut out the branch from the crossroads sheet and used it as part of the framing of the photo....
From the Bonus Sheet I cut out the branch frame & glued it onto Bold and Beautiful-Garden Letters....I the flower Cluster I used Blossom Blends, Vintage Shades, Laser Cuts & Archival Board...

I altered the flower centers with using sequins & prills......







Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment: