Monday, December 17, 2018

Be Merry ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a Christmas LO I did using 49 and Market's beautiful Winters Edge Collection.....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Winters Edge
WE-87940 12x12 Collection Pack Winters Edge
 I used:
WE-87896-good-cheer-a
Good Cheer
Salutations-BS
WE-87933-Winters-Egde-Laser-Cuts-A
Winters Edge Laser Cut Sheet
CA-87445-12x12-Collection-Pack-Captured-Adventures
Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet
Flowers
CB-86103 Cottage Blooms - Poppy
Cottage Blooms Poppy
BB-86172 Blossom Blends - Poppy
Blossom Blends Poppy
GS-86271 Garden Seeds - Poppy
Garden Seeds-Poppy
Rustic Pointsettia Canvas Blooms RB 84369
Rustic Poinsettia Canvas
The Dusty Attic used:https://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Wreath With Berries
Wreath with Berries
Pine Sprigs
Pine Sprigs
Snowflakes
Other Elements used: White Corrugated Paper,White Crackle Paint,Dreamweaver Embossing Paste, Prima Glass Glitter Pearl, TH Distress Glitter, Clear Gesso Pearls, Prills Mini Pearls.....  
For the background I ripped Good Cheer into 3 pieces & glued Salutations-BS & white corrugated paper into the layers. I applied Dreamweaver Pearlescent embossing paste onto the edges of the corrugated paper, & sprinkled on Prima Glass Glitter onto the wet paste. This was done before gluing into the layers....
I altered the flowers with painting them with clear gesso, then sprinkled on some TH distress glitter. I also changed the flower centers with using using pearls & did the same treatment on the outside edges as I did on the corrugated paper to get snow effects.....
In this flower cluster I used the piece that comes in the blossom blends package, Cottage Bloom,garden seed & laser cuts......


Shows more use of the Winters Edge Laser Cuts.....
I framed the photo with the frame from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet, I also did snow effects on the frame......Here are a few more close ups......



Thank you so much for taking the time to look & all the best through out the Holiday Season......Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment