Monday, October 1, 2018

Explore ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did combining a few of 49 and Market's paper collections, Laser Cuts, Flowers, Stamps & Textures......
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Captured Adventures
CA-87421-Faded-Memories-B
Faded Memories
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cuts
Laser Cut Out
Rusty Autumn
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves B
Falling Leaves-BS
Laser Cuts
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields & Bonus Sheet
Flowers
BB-86943-Botanical-Blends-Shadow
Botanical Blends- Shadow
BP-87070-Botanical-Potpourri-Shadow
Potpourri-Shadow
Garden Bloom Alabaster
Garden Bloom-Alabaster
Stamps
CA-87476-Captured-Adventures-Stamp-Set-2
Captured Adventures
Gabi Grunge Textures
Gabi's Grunge Texture
Gabi Postcard From Paris Stamp
Gabi's Postcard from Paris
Textures
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon-Natural

Jute Cording 5 ply

Jute Cording Single Ply
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Cog Cluster
Cog Cluster
Industrial Scrolls
Industrial Scroll
Skeleton Clock Faces
Skeleton Clock Faces
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
mini Tags #1 BLACK
mini Tags #1
Wordpl@y #11 BLACK
Wordpl@y #11
Mini Cogs
Other Elements used: Metal, Prills-Third Place & Power Outage, Corrugated Paper, Black Ink Pad,Tattered Angels-Suede,Beatle Black, LuminArt-H20-Iridescent Gold, Black Gesso, Shimmerz Inklings-Chocolate & Diamonds, & a few metal pieces I had in my stash.......
Here are some close ups....
For the background I used Captured Adventures-Faded Memories. I ripped the top & bottom & inked the edges.... I traced the skeleton clock on to the falling leaves sheet, cut it out and stamped it with  Gabi's Grunge Stamp, then glued the skeleton clock onto the stamped piece. I then glued the middle piece from Faded Memories onto a piece of Card Stock, glued down the skeleton clock pieces & the top & bottom piece that I glued corrugated paper in between....Then I added the jute cording on to the top and bottom of the background...
I altered the the Botanical Blends & Potpourri flowers with dipping them into the Beetle Black TA, let them dry  then rubbed in some chalk in the gold tones. For the flower centers I used cogs, Prills & metal. I did the same with the Garden Blooms, but used the suede TA & rubbed in black chalk....
I wrapped frayed burlap around the photo, then glued it onto burlap. I also used frames from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet, the compass, clocks from the Dandelion Fields Bonus Sheet, a post card from the bonus sheet, a stamped post card using Gabi's Postcard from Paris & Falling Leaves-BS, flowers, cogs, & metal pieces....

On the upper & lower photo shows more stamping. using Captured Adventures Stamp & framing it with a filmstrip from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet. I also did lots of layers with stamping or using laser cut pieces....
Here are a few more close ups.....



Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment: