Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Perfect Moments ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market products in the blue & brown color tones....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Tattered Garden
TG-87339-12x12-Tattered-Garden-Collection-Pack
I used:
TG-87261-Tattered-Beauty-A
Tattered Beauty
TG-87261-Tattered-Beauty-B
Tattered Beauty-BS
Laser Cuts
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cuts
Captured Adventures
Flowers
Vintage Shades
VS-86004-Vintage-Shades-Cluster- Blue
Cluster-Blue
VS-87032-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Blue
Botanical-Blue
VS-87162-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Blue
Potpourri-Blue
Garden Bloom Alabaster
Garden Bloom-Alabaster
Textures
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
The Dusty Attic used:
Swirly Vine #2
Swirly Vine #2
Ferns
Ferns
Tickets
Tickets
Industrial Chains
Industrial Chains
Fancy Trim #2
Fancy Trim #2
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Other Elements used: Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle, LuminArt-Black Emerald & Iridescent Gold, Tim Holtz , Distress Stain-Walnut,Versamark ink pad- pinecone, Tattered Angels-Taupe, Dress my Craft Sequins-Copper, Cheesecloth
Here are some close ups.....
For the background I ripped Tattered Beauty-BS into 3 pieces, inked the edges & glued cheesecloth that I died with the taupe mist. I glued this on to  old card stock, starting from the bottom....I used 2 sheets of Tattered Beauty, 1 for the background & the other for under the laser cut bird cage & frames.....
In this flower cluster I used Vintage Shades, Garden Blooms, picks from the Botanical Blends, Dusty Attic Swirly Vine & Ferns, & died cheesecloth. I altered the flower centers with using cooper sequins, & I died the garden blooms with the taupe mist. I primed the chipboard with clear gesso, then applied clear crackle onto the leaves. Once the crackle dried I painted the foliage with the emerald green & iridescent gold....
I framed the photo & pieces from Tattered Beauty with the frames from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet....
And added clocks from the Dandelion Fields Laser Cut Sheet into the layers....
Here are a few more close ups.....








Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

2 comments: