Sunday, July 1, 2018

Pause ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using the New-Beautiful Sweet Reflections Collection....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Sweet Reflections
SR-87599 SR-87599 Sweet Reflections: Pause A
Pause
SR-87636 12x12 Sweet Reflections Collection Pack
Bonus Sheet & BS of Labels
Vintage Shades
VS-86028-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Cerise
Cluster-Cerise
VS-86998-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Cerise
Botanical Blends-Cerise
VS-87124-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Cerise
Potpourri-Cerise
VS-87148-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Yellow
Potpourri-Yellow
VS-87018-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Yellow
Botanical Blends-Yellow
Layered Embellishments
LE-85557 Wings and Things
Wings & Things
The Dusty attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Winged Frame Set
Winged Frame Set
Birdcage #5
Birdcage #5
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Bookman ABC Set
Bookman ABC
Other Elements used: Glear Gesso, White Gesso,Clear Crackle Paint, Shimmerz Inklings-Sheer Bliss, Chocolate & Diamonds, Sunkissed, Creamz-Firm Foundation,Liquid Pearls, Doily's, Lace, Prills-Mini Pearls, Sequins,
In this flower cluster I used Vintage Shades flowers that I altered the centers with using Prills & Sequins. I also used the branches & a bird nest from the Layered  Embellishments-Wings & Things. I primed the branches with clear gesso, then painted them with the Sheer Bliss Inklings, then glued on the Prills & Potpourri. I also cut out the bird from the bonus sheet, & used a piece of chicken wire & pieces of lace....


For the Background I used the Pause Sheet, I cut it & distressed the edges, glued lace in between the 2 pieces. I also move the right side to the left so that the Bird would come under the frame....
I glued lace onto the BS of a label, glued on some Potpourri flowers then glued the quote over the flowers....Here are a few more close ups........






Thank you so much for taking the time to look.......Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment