Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Captured Moment ***49 and Market***



Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using lots of 49 and Market's beautiful new releases.....

The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Tattered Garden
TG-87285-Tattered-Crackles-B
Tattered Crackles-BS
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out
Dandelion Fields: Laser Cut Out Sheet
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out-Bonus
Dandelion Fields Bonus
Flowers
BB-86936-Botanical-Blends-Bottle-Green
Botanical Blends-Bottle Green
BP-87063 Botanical Potpourri - Bottle Green
Botanical Potpourri-Bottle Green
VS-87018-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Yellow
Vintage Shades Botanical Blends-Yellow
Vintage Shades - Yellow Blossoms
Vintage Shades Yellow Blossoms
FM-85786 Floral Mixology - Mudslide
Floral Mixology-Mudslide
BB-86226 Blossom Blends - Linen
Blossom Blends Piece
CB-86080 Cottage Blooms - Linen
Cottage Blooms Ribbon & circle pieces
Textures
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon-Natural
RB-86332 Jute Cording - 5 Ply
Jute Cording-5 ply
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Birds on a Branch #3
Birds on a Branch #3
Ferns
Ferns
Flower Buds
Flower Buds
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
Industrial Chains
Industrial Chains
Mini Captions #11
Mini Captions #1
Other Elements used:.Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Kraft Corrugated Paper, Shimmerz Inklings-Chocolate & Diamonds, Prills-Third Place,Brown Ink Pad, cheesecloth
Here are some close ups.....
In the cluster on the lower left, I used the bird cage from the laser cut sheet that I glued onto a postcard from the bonus sheet, Vintage Shades, Botanical Potpourri, Floral Mixology, the piece that comes in the Blossom Blends package, DA Chicken Wire & cheesecloth.....
In this cluster I used the dandelions from the laser cut sheet, Vintage Shades, Botanical Potpourri, Floral Mixology, DA Ferns & Flower Buds, & cheesecloth....
For the background I cut Tattered Crackles-BS into 3 pieces, & glued corrugated paper & lace into the layers....
I rubbed ink onto the corrugated paper using a brown ink pad & glued on the 5 ply jute cording....
I glued the photo onto a piece of burlap & used the frame from the laser cut sheet....here are a few more close ups....





Thank you so much for taking the time to look.......Rachelle
Rachelle Sigurdson


1 comment:

  1. Hello !
    Sorry, I didn't find a contact form, so I leave my message as a comment...
    I'm writting an article for the issue n°74 of the french magazine called "Passion Scrapbooking" about fairy tales in scrapbooking.
    So we will show products and layouts which are connected with this : fairies, princesses, knight, dragons, unicorns, castles, carriages...
    I wish show your creation (seen here : https://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?id=4001695&m=view&mod=galleries&size=1&type=-1&u=455995#content) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your layout ?
    Of course, your name or pen name will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if she is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very quickly).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN (please answer directly to my email elise.amann@wanadoo.fr)

    ReplyDelete