Monday, February 19, 2018

Love This ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you a fun Boy LO I did, using lots of 49 and Market's AMAZING products....
The 49 and Market used:
Tattered Garden
Bonus Sheet
Rusty Autumn
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves B
Falling Leaves-BS
RA-86776 Rusty Autumn Collection - Blooming Autumn A
Blooming Autumn
Laser Cuts
Captured Adventures
Archival Board
AB-86752 6x6 Archival Board - Remember Today (Black)
Remember today
Vintage Shades
Floral Mixology
FM-85786 Floral Mixology - Mudslide
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 4" X 1m RB 84390
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording- Single Ply
Captured Adventures Set #1
Pattern Textures
Gabi's Patterned Textures
The Dusty Attic Used:
Branch #5
Branch #5
Word Arrows #2
Word Arrows #4
Wordpl@y #1 BLACK
Wordpl@y # 1 Black
Word Tags #1
Word Tags #1
Other Elements used: card stock, black corrugated paper,clear gesso, clear crackle, black ink pad, metal pieces I had in my stash, glossy accents, cloth netting, LuminArt-Silk-Iridescent Gold, & Burnt Umber, Prills Hearts of gold
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I glued pieces from the Tattered Garden Bonus Sheet, Falling Leaves-BS, & Blooming Autumn onto cardstock & distressed the edges. I also did some stamp work, using Captured Adventures Set #1 on the Bonus sheet & the outside edges & Gabi's Pattered Textures on Falling Leaves-BS, to bring out the little guys shirt.....
In this cluster I used a piece's from the Archival Board, Vintage Shades, clock & compass from the laser cut sheet, the piece from the blossom blends package, cloth netting that I died & some metal I had in my stash....
Shows the use of the Burlap net roll & black corrugated paper used in the layers...
I primed the laser cut pieces with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle. Once the crackle dried I painted some of the pieces with the burnt umber & iridescent gold....
I glued these 3 laser cuts onto metal pieces, then applied a thick coat of glossy accents....
The chipboard pieces were painted with the iridescent gold & burnt umber, I also inked the edges. Under the Barb Wire Frame I glued some single ply jute...
Here are a few more close ups.....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment