Friday, November 17, 2017

The Good Life *** Dusty Attic***

Hello, today I would like to share with you another take on Dusty Attic's Mood Board for November...


The Challenge has a amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher to the  Dusty Attic Website  for the winner. To enter all you need to do, is use the Mood Board for Inspiration,  you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side of the bar of the Dusty Attic Blog...

The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Clockworks
Clockworks
Iron Garnish #4
Iron Garnish
Mystic Flourish
Mystic Flourish
Mystic Frame #2
Mystic Frame
Antique Frame
Antique Frame
Cogs 1
Cogs #1
Cogs 2
Cogs #2
Heart Arrows #2
Heart Arrows
Jumbo Cogs  10pk
Jumbo Cogs
Key to my Heart
Key to my Heart
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Hinges
Hinges
mini Chains  10pk
Mini Chains
Mini Cogs 15pk
Mini Cogs
Ornate Crosses
Ornate Cross
mini Feathers
Mini Feathers
Leafy stems #2
Leafy Stems
Mini Captions #11
Mini Captions #11
Wordpl@y #6 BLACK
Wordpl@y-Black
Corrugated Card
Corrugated Card
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
 RA-86875 12x12 Rusty Autumn Collection Pack
I used:
RA-86790 Rusty Autumn Collection - Enchanted B
Enchanted-BS
GS-86318 Garden Seeds - Linen
Garden Seeds-Linen
FM-85748 Floral Mixology - Emerald Isle
Floral Mixology-Emerald Isle
Other Elements used: 7 Dots paper, black gesso, clear crackle, Lumin Art Silk Iridescent Gold, Black Emerald, & Golden Monarch,Lindys-Midnight, Copper Penny,Prills-Power Outage & Third Place...

Here are some close ups.... 
For the paper layers I used 49 and Market-Rusty Autumn-Enchanted-BS ,7 Dots & Dusty Attic corrugated card. I ripped all of  the paper, &primed the corrugated paper with black gesso. I then painted the corrugated card with the Black Emerald Silk, & inked the edges of the paper with the Lindys-Midnight.....
I primed the chipboard with black gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle, & once the crackle dried I used the Black Emerald & Iridescent Gold-Silk for the color, I also rubbed in & inked the edges using a black ink pad...
I had lots of fun on this LO, playing with chipboard layers, on the heart arrows I added the mini chains & mini cogs....
I altered the flowers with the black emerald, iridescent gold & copper penny, & used Prills as the flower centers...

Here are a few more close ups... 











Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle! I adore your layouts and always spend ages drooling over each layer :). I was wondering if you could share a link to the Prills you use. I've recently bought myself a selection, inspired by your beautiful makes, but mine seem smaller than yours. My jars actually say Mini Prills. Is that what you use? I'd really appreciate if you could contact me with your advice:). My email is joey4you at wp dot pl. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really makes me GASP! It's magnificent!!!!! The colors are amazing and the design & theme are gorgeous!!! Truly a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, your adaptability is truly amazing! Your colours, texture, crackle, layering...ahhh, such a privilege for us all to share in. So, again I say ... thank-you!

    ReplyDelete