Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Explore-Play ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a fun LO I did, using 49 and Market's Summer Release's, Cottage Life, Cottage Blooms, Blossom Blends & Garden Seeds. I love the reds & blues in this collection....

The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
CL-86516 Cottage Life - Fresh Delivery A
Fresh Delivery
CL-86516 Cottage Life - Fresh Delivery B
Fresh Delivery-BS
CL-86462 Cottage Life - Rooster Row B
Rooster Row-BS
CL-86547 Cottage Life - Cottage Cut Outs A
Cottage Cutouts
CL-86578 Cottage Life Layered Embellishments
Cottage Layered Embellishments
Cottage Blooms
CB-86103 Cottage Blooms - Poppy
Poppy
CB-86110 Cottage Blooms - Bluebell
Bluebell
Blossom Blends
BB-86172 Blossom Blends - Poppy
Poppy
BB-86196 Blossom Blends - Bluebell
Bluebell
Garden Seeds
GS-86271 Garden Seeds - Poppy
Poppy
GS-86295 Garden Seeds Bluebell
Bluebell
FM-85762 Floral Mixology - Ocean Breeze
Ocean Breeze
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll 4" X 1m RB 84390
Burlap Net Ribbon Roll
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
String Frames small
String Frame Small
Industrial Scrolls
Industrial Scrolls
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
mini Tags #1 BLACK
Mini Tags #1
Here are some close ups....
For the Background I used Rooster Row-BS & 2 sheets of Fresh Delivery, one for the background & the other for matting the photo & fussy cutting. I distressed the edges, & did hand stitching using single ply burlap twine as the thread....
I did cutouts in the background pieces, rolled the edges over & glued mini chicken wire under, then I glued on pieces from the labels of the sheets of paper I used....In the Flower Cluster I used Blossom Blends, Cottage Blooms, Layered Embellishments & Dusty Attic Word Tags...
I cut the back ground at a angle & trimmed about 3/4 of a inch off. These pieces were glued onto the Rooster Row-BS, then I punched in some eyelets & rolled the edges over, then threaded in jute cording...
I matted the photo with Fresh Delivery-BS & Rooster Row-BS, distressed the edges, hand stitched & glued it onto the burlap trim. I then framed it with the DA String Frame & Jute Cording, & did some flower clusters adding the cute rubber boots & rooster from the layered embellishments...
I glued the industrial scroll onto Rooster Row-BS, cut off the excess & glued on some crystals...
Here are a few more close ups...





Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Anna and I work for Pion Design AB. I was hoping to get in touch with you. So if you have the time, please send me an e-mail: anna@piondesign.se
    Wishing you a fine day and looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete