Wednesday, May 3, 2017

#Adorable ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a LO I did, using lots of 49 and Markets Beautiful Products,& the Floral Mixology, that will be released within the next couple weeks .......
The 49 and Market used:
Looking Through
LT-85441 Looking Through: The Hive Front
The Hive
The Cut Outs
Heirloom Botanicals
Floral Mixology
FM-85700 Floral Mixology - Blood Orange
Blood Orange
FM-85748 Floral Mixology - Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle
Layered Embellishments:
LE-85144 Butterfly Harvest
Butterfly Harvest
Stamps-Gabrille Pollacco Designs
Gabi Postcard From Paris Stamp
Gabbi's Post Card from Paris
Pattern Textures
Gabbi's Patterned Textures
Gabi Label Stamp Set GP 4628
Gabbi's Label Stamp Set
The Dusty Attic used:
Filmstrips small
Filmstrips small
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire
mini Chains  10pk
Mini Chains
Birdcage #5
Birdcage #5
Hashtag Sayings #2
Hashtag Sayings #2
Other Elements used: black lace, black doily, Prills-Spruce Willis, Power Outrage, Gilt Trip, Black gesso, Versa Mark ink pad black, clear gesso, clear crackle paint, LuminArt silk-Oyster, Persimmon, Lumin Art H20- iridescent green,Lindys-Cowabunga Copper, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Prima Finnabair light bulbs
Here are some close ups...
I used 2 sheets of The Hive, one as the background & the other for cut outs or stamping....
Shows a close up of cut outs, including Gabbi's Stamp, that I cut out & glued behind the birdcage...I also glued on a piece of mini chicken wire, that I had inked with the versa mark black ink pad & glued prills onto the chicken wire...
On this strip, I did some punch work, using the MS punch, glued the pieces onto black cardstock, & did some hand stitching. I did some stamp work, under the film strip, using Gabbi's Patterned Texture Stamp & a black ink pad. I also glued on some Prills, the TH filmstrip & chains on both sides & the  little cutout "Bumble Bee"
I altered the green mixology flowers, by painting them with LuminArt-Iridescent Green H20 & used the Prills-Spruce Willis as the flower centers. For the red I used the cowabunga Copper & Prills-Power outage. On the title, I used LuminArt-Silk-Persimmon, & inked the edges with a black ink pad...
I also used black lace in the layers. I altered the layered embellishments, by priming them with clear gesso, then a fine coat of clear crackle, & once the crackle dried, I painted on a fine coat of the iridescent green & blue H20...
I also used some cut outs on the right side...
The red-orange sheet used is Harmony-BS, from the Botanicals Collection....

Using Gabbi's post card & label stamps, I stamped on The Hive sheet, cut out the stamped pieces, inked the edges, then glued a black doily in between. I then added the cutouts, Prills & light bulbs...
Here are a few more close ups

Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment