Thursday, January 19, 2017

Breathtaking ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a Winter LO I did, combining 49 and Market's Heirloom Botanicals Collection with the Vintage Artistry Collection. I also used the new & beautiful Vintage Shades Bouquet & Blossoms on this LO...
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Heirloom Botanicals
Oasis 84925
Oasis 
Vintage Artistry
Vintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out Sheet VA 4574 B
Ephemera Cut Out sheet-BS
Speciman VA 4536 A
Specimen
Vintage Shades - Ecru Bouquet
Vintage Shades-Ecru Bouquet
Vintage Shades - Ecru Blossoms
Vintage Shades-Ecru Blossoms
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Wildflower #5
Wildflower#5
Branches and Berries
Branches & Berries
Grass Cluster #1
Grass Cluster#1
Grass Clusters #2
Grass Cluster #2
Seagrass #2
Seagrass #2 small
Fish Net Panel
Fish net panel small
Breathtaking
Breathtaking
Wordpl@y #9
Wordpl@y #9
Other elements used: Ranger Clear Crackle, Prima Snowflake texture, Prima Glass Glitter-Pearl, Prills-mini pearls, Prills-Ice Queen, LuminArt Silk-Heavenly-White, Lindy Stamp Gang-Whale watch blue

For the background, I ripped pieces of paper from the Oasis & Ephemera sheets at a angle. I glued on some glass glitter on to the edges......
I altered the Vintage Shades Bouquet & Blossoms with Prima snowflake texture & glass glitter-pearl. I also used Prills-perfect pearls on the centers of the smaller flowers. For this cluster I used the Vintage Shades Bouquet & Blossoms, Dusty Attic, branches & berries, wildflower #5, grass cluster #1,grass cluster #2 & seagrass #2 small
I inserted & glued down pieces of the fish net panel, then applied snowflake texture, & glass glitter onto the wet texture. I let this dry, shock off the excess glitter, then glued on some Prills-Ice Queen
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then applied clear crackle onto some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried I painted the chipboard with LuminArt H20 Heavenly White, & Breathtaking with the whale watch blue. I also applied snow texture, glass glitter or glued on Prills onto some of the pieces.....
Here are a few more close ups.... 





Here are some of  49 and Market's New Releases....

How Beautiful!!!!! Loooooove!!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I will have another post tomorrow for 49 and Market using some of the new Beautiful Blooms.....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. where do you buy these products as a consumer not a brick and morter store? did a goggle search and couldn't find anything. please help. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete