Monday, July 18, 2016

Breathe ***Dusty Attic***

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO, I did using Dusty Attic Chipboard, Stencils, paints & texture paste.....



The Dusty Attic used:
Swirly Frame
Swirly Frame
Twisted String Frame set
Twisted String Frame Set
Flower Buds
Flower Buds
Foliage #4
Foliage#2
Creative Script Stencil
Creative Script Stencil
Word Pack #10
Word Pack #10
Dusty Attic Texture Paste
Dusty Attic Texture Paste
Dusty in Colour Forrest
Dusty in Colour Forrest
Dusty in Colour Soot
Dusty in Colour Soot
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish
Here are some close ups....

For the flower buds I used Prills...

I painted most of the chipboard with a gritty texture paste,then DA black soot paint, except for foliage that I had used DA forrest...

To get the texture on the string frame I used string, art stones, &gritty texture paste, let dry, then painted on more DA black soot paint...





On the swirly frame I added some art stones, & painted them with with shimmerz inklingz spotlight white. I painted the foliage with DA Forrest Paint, let dry, then applied the clear crackle varnish....

I also glued on Prills on to the top part of the title...

Shows the stencil work using DA texture paste & Creative Script Stencil...




Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle



1 comment:

  1. WOW - that beige/skin color with the jet black is stunning!!! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete